Today. Wow. What a day. Work. Act. Drink copious amounts of Diet Coke to stay functioning. Eat on the go. Repeat.
But I’m taking a study break RIGHT NOW and making a joy list. Of good things that I’m reveling in today. Er- of yesterday, (what? when? how? so many question words!) rather.
Ahhem. (Voice clearing noise).
1. I discovered how to make sweet tea in the Union. Not rocket science, I know. But I did it, I feel like a genius, and it has brought a bit of instant summer to my day.
3. Laughter. Today was full of laughter.
4. This is probably one of the best things ever.
5. 8tracks. If you have not been, go. It’s what gets me through papers, room cleaning, and the process of getting ready for stuff when my own music just won’t suffice. It is better than Pandora, it is better than Spotify- just go.
6. To the person in Greece who decided one day, “Hey, let’s make some yogurt,” I thank you. Seriously, what.an.invention.
7. SPRING IS COMING.
9. The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still. Exodus 14:14
10. The encouragement of friends.
11. I am alive and breathing and here.
Love y’all- back to work!